Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Just another tiring day.

It's WEDNESDAY! Half of the week is gone! Half a week closer to A levels :( BOO...

I was either pissed or emo. Somehow, I just didn't like training today. We started at 4pm with some stroking and then mini-competitions that were hardly productive. Then, we played Dog-&-Bone, using shuttlecocks. Fun... but not training at all. I think leisure playing is more beneficial than this. The drills were just some plain ones, nothing interesting, and before I can even get into the hype of training, it's 630pm and we packed up! WTH?! For once, I think training was so slack and meaningless.

On another note, I realised that I'm not an observant person. I don't know about "secret 1" and "secret 2" when it is obvious to the whole world! And worse still, "subjects" in secret 1 are relatively closer friends of mine!!! Then, there is another person, just when I thought I know him/her very well, I actually realised that I don't know him/her very well (at all)! I realised that the relationship here is based on something... which is very periodical. HAHAHA. (I'm trying to censor myself from saying too much stuff here) I only know so little and realised that we are actually two worlds apart! (apart from the fact that we study in NJC...) These two incidents really hit me hard and I feel so bad about it. I just don't know so many things happening around me. All I cared were LS, Thailand Trip, SSEF and blah... I feel so separated from the community around me. Lonely.

Dad and Mom are leaving for Japan tomorrow morning, so that makes me more lonelier. erm.. yes, lots of freedom, which I don't really crave for. Perhaps Irwan was right, I look quite like a mommy's boy.

Shall listen to Class 95 tonight.... not in a mood for Perfect 10.

No comments: